Thursday, February 22, 2007

Soldier No More

D-Wade was literally crying on the bench last night when he hurt his shoulder. What a total puss. I thought he was the tough guy "who keeps getting up". Ironically, he didn't even fall when the injury occurred. I wonder if he'll lose some "street cred" after crying like a little girl, screaming like a bitch, and having to be taken off the court in a wheelchair? I know I won't miss him, as far as I'm concerned, anyone can do what he does; and watching a guy shoot free throws is boring anyway.

Now the Heat team will be turned over to the once dominant aging fat ass Shaq. Maybe Wade's injury will finally expose to the world how done Shaq actually is? The guy has been falling fast since his last year in LA. I'm sick of hearing how it doesn't matter because he's still Shaq. In all actuality, it does matter, HE'S DONE. You can add Zo, The Glove, Walker, and Riley to that list.

Speaking of Riley, I sure he's wishing he waited a tad longer before his comeback from "hip replacement surgery". I bet if Wade's injury happened before Riley's return, Riley would have probably never recovered.

Regardless if they squeak into the playoffs, and Wade shots 25 free throws a night; the Heat are all but done.

No comments: